This is a hidden “gem” of a space tucked in plain sight within the historic district of Framingham and we didn’t realize that it was even there. Once we discovered the hall and realized how close it was to the church where we were to have our ceremony, everything else fell into place. Here are the things that locked us in.
– Location: Centrally located right off Route 9/Route 30 on Edgell/Oak Road guarantees that it is easier to find.
– Affordability: The price to rent is quite affordable considering what other locations are charging for a third of the space that is made available to you. Not to mention if you happen to be a resident of Framingham, you receive a discount off that “affordable price” mentioned.
– Which brings me to the “Available space for rent”: When you rent the hall you have access to the whole hall, “two spacious floors.” On the first floor there is a spacious cocktail/seating area (which also doubles as a quiet area if you need to sneak away from the happenings on the second floor), built in bar, full kitchen, and restrooms. The second floor has a spacious reception hall with plenty of room to sit up to 180 patrons and a stage area for a band or DJ set-up.
– The Beauty of Actual space: There are double staircases leading up to leather doors into the reception area. The ambiance is regal with LED ambient lighting paired with the historic wooden beams and numerous windows letting in a generous amount of light. The space is quite presentable, that you need minimal to no decorations.
– Accessibility: Village Hall is handicap accessible including an elevator to get you to the second floor. There is plenty of parking spaces both in the front and behind the hall.
– Flexibility and availability of the staff: The staff were quite friendly, flexible, and available to answer questions as well as perform a walk through at a moment’s notice.
Patsy Green (rental coordinator) was very supportive, knowledgeable, and provided us with invaluable advice on preferred vendors and expectations which helped us tremendously with our wedding planning.
Bridget and Henry